Thursday 11 February 2021

Nursery Valentines

 The Nursery children have enjoyed creating valentine messages for their loved ones. 







I love my Mummy and Daddy lots because they give me lots of cuddles - Harper

I love my Mummy and Daddy lots because they draw with me - Aubrey

I love my Mummy Daddy and Ronnie lots because we go to the beach together.- William

I love my Mummy because we hug together- Aron

I love my Mummy lots because she does everything- Alfie

I love my Mummy lots because she puts her work things on by herself. Evie

I love my Mummy and and Daddy lots because they like snowflakes- Maddie-Bee

I love my Mummy because she paints me toes- Gia

I love Mummy because she gives me ice lollies- Sienna

I love my Mummy lots because she gives me milk- Priya

I love my Mummy, Daddy, Nanny and Freddie lots because they play with me sometimes.- Archie

I love Mummy Daddy Toby and Louis lots because they play with me.-Raffie

I love my Mummy, Daddy and Eleanor lots because we watch TV together with Catty, Swanny and Doggy.-Harriet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Rockets in Nursery

 To start our new topic 'Out of this world' Nursery children have been busy making rockets this week.